- Blue Hills Bank Pavilion
- Boston Convention and Exhibition Center
- Boston Fire Museum
- Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum
- Harpoon Brewery & Beer Hall
- Spirit of Boston
- The Institute of Contemporary Art
- The Lawn on D
How To Get Here
Our Boston Seaport hotel is located less than three miles from Boston Logan International Airport and minutes from the best of downtown Boston. Whether you're in town for meetings or to enjoy the area's attractions, let us help you discover all that Boston's Seaport District has to offer.
Lawn on D
Across from hotel / 0.1 mi
Relax outside with lawn games, food trucks, and entertainment, directly across the street from the hotel at the Lawn on D.
Blue Hills Bank Pavilion
5 minute cab / 0.7 mi
Blue Hills Bank Pavilion is just a few minutes from Element Boston Seaport. As one of Boston's largest outdoor amphitheaters, this venue offers a variety of popular concerts and events throughout the year.
Spirit of Boston
5 minute cab / 0.6 mi
Cruise around Boston Harbor on a lunch, dinner, or seasonal cruise with the Spirit of Boston, and take in the sights of the city from the water.
Institute of Contemporary Art
7 minute cab / 0.8 mi
Open since 2006, explore the past decade's most contemporary and unique works of art from print to paint. Get the most out of your visit with a free guided tour or take your time and explore the exhibits yourself.
Boston Children's Museum
4 minute cab / 1.1 mi
Enjoy various kid-friendly exhibits at one of Boston's oldest museums. For over 100 years, the Boston Children's Museum has been teaching children and parents science and mathematics through hands-on experiences.
Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum
5 minute cab / 1 mi
Take a step back in time as you step onto this floating museum on the Fort Point Channel - the exact location where the infamous act of defiance took place in 1773.
New England Aquarium
12 minute cab / 1.7 mi
Meet some of New England's most famous aquatic creatures including fur seals, sea dragons, and the giant lobster.
Other Nearby Attractions
- Harpoon Brewery & Beer Hall, 5 minute cab / 0.8 mi - Enjoy a tour and some brews at one of Boston's own breweries.
- Boston Fire Museum, 4 minute cab ride / 1.1 mi - This historic firehouse built in 1861 is home to the rich history of Boston's fire department.
- Boston Cruiseport, 5 minute cab ride / 1.0 mi - Enjoy a cruise to the Caribbean, or take a trip around the Massachusettes harbor.
- Trolley Tours, 10 minute cab ride / 1. 7 mi - Explore the historic sites of Boston on a famous trolley tour.