Boston Seaport District Hotel
Things to do in Boston Seaport District
Our Boston Seaport District hotel is located less than three miles from Boston Logan International Airport and minutes from the best of downtown Boston. Whether you're in town for meetings or to enjoy the area's attractions, let us help you discover all that Boston's Seaport District has to offer. Make sure to check out all of the delicious Boston Seaport restaurants while you are visiting the Boston Seaport area.
- Lawn on D (0.1 miles): Relax outside with lawn games, food trucks, and entertainment, directly across the street from the hotel at the Lawn on D.
- Blue Hills Bank Pavilion (0.7 miles): Blue Hills Bank Pavilion is just a few minutes from Element Boston Seaport. As one of Boston's largest outdoor amphitheaters, this venue offers a variety of popular concerts and events throughout the year.
- New England Aquarium (1.7 miles): Meet some of New England's most famous aquatic creatures including fur seals, sea dragons, and the giant lobster.
- Spirit of Boston (0.6 miles): Cruise around Boston Harbor on a lunch, dinner, or seasonal cruise with the Spirit of Boston, and take in the sights of the city from the water.
- Boston Children's Museum (1.2 miles): Enjoy various kid-friendly exhibits at one of Boston's oldest museums. For over 100 years, the Boston Children's Museum has been teaching children and parents science and mathematics through hands-on experiences.
- Institute of Contemporary Art (0.8 miles): Open since 2006, explore the past decade's most contemporary and unique works of art from print to paint. Get the most out of your visit with a free guided tour or take your time and explore the exhibits yourself.
- Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum (1.0 miles): Take a step back in time as you step onto this floating museum on the Fort Point Channel - the exact location where the infamous act of defiance took place in 1773.
- Kid-Friendly Attractions: Including everything from art to education, check out all the kid-friendly attractions that Boston Seaport has to offer.
Brews + Tours
- Harpoon Brewery & Beer Hall (0.8 miles): Enjoy a tour and some brews at one of Boston's own breweries.
- Boston Fire Museum (1.1 miles): This historic firehouse built in 1861 is home to the rich history of Boston's fire department.
- Boston Cruiseport (1.0 mile): Enjoy a cruise to the Caribbean, or take a trip around the Massachusetts harbor.
- Trolley Tours (1.7 miles): Explore the historic sites of Boston on a famous trolley tour.
- Blue Hills Bank Pavilion
- Boston Children's Museum
- Boston Cruiseport
- Boston Fire Museum
- Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum
- Harpoon Brewery & Beer Hall
- Harpoon Brewery And Beer Hall
- New England Aquarium
- Spirit of Boston
- The Institute of Contemporary Art
- The Lawn on D
- Trolley Tours