Boston Seaport Restaurants
Boston Seaport is known for its delicious food options. Within the Seaport District, you will find Boston Seaport restaurants galore with new spots opening all the time by big name chefs as well as newcomers and chain owners. Waterfront dining has come to life in Boston due to this area's transformation from a commercial fishing mecca to a high-end dining destination. Awaken your senses with our favorite restaurants below. All of these must-try restaurants are easy to get to whether you'd like to walk, bike, or take a short drive.
Small Plates + Breakfast
- Worden Hall: Enjoy this local South Boston gem with an impressive beer list and delicious small bites.
- City Tap House Boston: This hot-spot just opened this year and is booming with delicious beers and small plates. Whether you want to hang outside on the patio or inside catching a Boston game at the bar, you have to get the Charred Brussel Sprouts or Ten Spice Wings. Can’t decide? Sharing is caring so split them all and let your taste buds take you away.
- L Street Diner: Looking for a great breakfast spot? Look no further than L Street Diner. Order ham and eggs and you get ham carved off the bone; calzones the size of a small boat, terrific pizza; dinner entrees fresh roasted turkey, real stuffing, and mashed potatoes. Good portions at reasonable prices. Great for dining in or take out orders.
- Legal Harborside: What is better than 1 floor? How about 3. At Legal Harborside, you have 3 floors for your dining experience. The first floor consists of casual seafood dining, an oyster bar, and a market. Move on up to the second floor where it is a bit more upscale and offers large group space. Lastly, grab a cocktail or bite on the rooftop deck. No matter the floor, you have to get the Rock Shrimp Scampi.
- Row 34: Enjoy delicious and fresh seafood at this one-of-a-kind spot. From raw oysters to hot fried chicken, you can find a little bit of everything here.
- Daily Catch Seaport: This local favorite specializes in Sicilian-Style seafood and pasta. Their patio is necessary for the summer months, with a Harbor view that cannot be beat. Take a seat at the outdoor bar and enjoy the catch of the day.
- Yankee Lobster: This famous spot is known for their market and casual eatery, where bib-sporting, in-the-know locals swill cold beer and eat everything from fish tacos to fresh lobster. Take a crack at smashing and de-shelling crabs at the table with friends and family. It is a great place to grab a bite pre/post show if you are headed to the Blue Hills Pavilion next door.
- Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse: This well-known spot has been around for 20 years and is best known for their mouthwatering steak and stunning list of wine and cocktails. It is the perfect place for special occasions and business get-togethers overlooking the water.
- Ocean Prime: At Ocean Prime, whether you are in the mood for seafood or steak neither option will disappoint. They have the coolest drinks such as the Berries and Bubbles martini that bubbles like boiling water. If you are looking for something with more of a “punch” go with the Rum Punch. The classy décor of the restaurant will make you want to dress your best.
- Temazcal Tequila Cantina: This vibrant Mexican restaurant & tequila bar offers original recipes, a warm environment and most importantly, award winning margaritas. Enjoy a refreshing drink while snacking on delicious cuisine.
- Legal Test Kitchen (LTK): This is a must-see spot, especially during late nights. Here, they offer multicultural dining options and inspired seasonal cocktails to satisfy a wide variety of customers. Their late night menu (which is more like a lunch menu) is served until 1 AM daily. The cherry on top is their heated patio area. No matter the weather, you can enjoy a great cocktail, food and catch people in the Seaport all year long.
- Coppersmith: With Coppersmith's globally-influenced cuisine serving food around the clock from early morning to late night food options, this is the perfect place to go on a first date, business get-together, or night out with the family. There is an indoor food truck adding to the international influenced food options and a café in front with homemade pastries and small batch coffee beverages.
- Empire: Empire is not your average Chinese restaurant. Old-world China meets sleek and a trendy restaurant lounge. The crowd buzz and the background music are reminiscent of a popular Hong Kong nightspot. This is the perfect place to visit before a night exploring the city.