Experience Beantown through your child's eyes. Boston has many kid-friendly attractions that will be loved by both young and old. View some of our favorites below.
- Boston Common Frog Pond
- Boston Fire Museum
- Boston Opera House
- Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum
- Boston Winter in City Hall Plaza
- Bunker Hill Monument
- Create A Cook
- Disney on Ice, Boston
- Faneuil Hall
- JKF Library
- Jordan’s Furniture
- Legoland Discovery Center
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Museum of Science
- New England Aquarium
- Prudential Sky Walk Observatory
- Rock Spot: Indoor Rock Climbing
- TD Garden
- The Institute of Contemporary Art
- The Paul Revere House
- USS Constitution
How To Get Here
- Rock Spot, 1.1 miles: Get moving at this indoor rock climbing location. Challenge your kids to a race to the top, or casually climb away. Day passes include gear for $15 - $18.
- Boston Common Frog Pond, 1.7 miles: Skate around this frozen pond throughout the winter months. Tickets available for $6 - $18.
- New England Aquarium, 1.9 miles: Discover over 600 aquatic species or experience an IMAX 3D show. Purchase admission tickets for $18.95 - $26.95.
- Quincy Market & Faneuil Hall, 2.7 miles: Visit Boston’s iconic festival marketplace to grab a bite, do some shopping, and explore more of Boston’s culture.
- Bruins or Celtics Game at TD Garden, 3.1 miles: Cheer on the home team at one of Boston's favorite attractions.
- Legoland Discovery Center, 6 miles: Explore the endless possibilities of creations at Legoland - complete with thousands of building blocks to choose from. Admission tickets are $14.95 - $29.95.
- Prudential Sky Walk Observatory, 6.1 miles: View Boston and beyond from this observation deck. Admission tickets are $13 - $18.
- Jordan's Furniture, 15.7 miles: Test your agility and balance in this fun BeanStalk™ Adventure Ropes Course or catch a flick at the IMAX 3D theater. Ropes course tickets are $7 - $14, IMAX tickets for $11 - $14.
- Institute of Contemporary Art, 0.9 miles: Enjoy modern art at this beautiful waterfront museum. Admission is free for children under 17, adults $15.
- Boston Opera House, 1.4 miles: Enjoy classic or contemporary musicals and operas in the heart of the Theatre District. Showtimes and ticket prices vary.
- Museum of Fine Arts, 8.3 miles: Visit the fourth largest museum in the United States to view more than 450,000 works of art. Admission is free kids 7 - 17 during weekdays after 3 PM, regular tickets up to $25.
- Boston Tea Party Museum, 1.0 mile: Visit the place where patriots threw tea into the harbor and experience the history of the Boston Tea Party. Tickets are $16 - $26.
- Boston Children's Museum, 1.1 miles: Expose your kids to science, culture, environmental awareness, health & fitness, and the arts at this made-for-kids museum. Admission is $16.
- Boston Fire Museum, 1.1 miles: Support the fire service and view some of Boston's firefighting memorabilia while visiting.
- The Paul Revere House, 2.7 miles: Visit the historic home of Paul Revere, one of America's most famous patriots.
- JFK Library, 3.3 miles: Learn about President Kennedy's life and legacy at his presidential library in Boston. Admission for $10 - $14.
- Museum of Science, 3.7 miles: Learn more about science and technology in this fun, interactive museum. Admission tickets for $20 - $25.
- Bunker Hill Monument, 3.8 miles: Climb up the 294 steps to view Beantown from up high.
- USS Constitution, 3.9 miles: Check out the world's oldest commissioned naval vessel still afloat.
- Create a Cook, 11.2 miles: Learn some new tips and tricks in the kitchen from professional instructors. Class times and prices vary.
- Salem Witch Museum, 23.9 miles: Visit this eerie attraction and learn more about the 1692 witch trails.